The Ultimate Guide To Mindfulness & Meditation
A Scientific Exploration of These Powerful Ancient Tools
This is the most Comprehensive Meditation & Mindfulness Guide you'll ever need!
- Scientifically proven, practices to ensure you reap the benefits of mindfulness, meditation and presence!
- With over 100 pages and backed up by 300 peer reviewed papers,
- This book has effective actionable steps to ensure you can dramatically improve your health, wellbeing, stress resilience and meditation practices.
- Perfect for those new to meditation and mindfulness and also an excellent scientifically backed document for those looking at taking their mindfulness and meditation practices to another level.
Stop wasting hours researching what works and what doesn't! Or worst - wasting time following mindfulness or meditation practices that don't work.
Find the best, scientifically proven, practices to ensure your reap the powerful benefits that these ancient methods are known for.
With over 100 pages and backed up by 300 peer-reviewed papers, this book covers all aspects of meditation and mindfulness and provides actionable steps to ensure you can dramatically improve your health and wellbeing.
- Kill stress - even if you're living a high-pressure lifestyle. In fact, the mindfulness technique will keep you psychologically grounded in the heat of the moment, such as during an important presentation.
- Improve your overall well-being. The scientific consensus also holds that the happier you are, the more successful you become. That's two birds with one stone!
- Master your life. Want more discipline and be more present? Mindfulness has got you covered. Want enhanced willpower? Mindfulness' got you again!
- Boost brain performance. Imagine if you had a limitless focus - what could you achieve? Mindfulness specifically trains the "CEO" of your brain, the prefrontal cortex. That prefrontal cortex aids your ability to hold attention for a long period of time, improves your ability for abstract thought and reasoning, and enhances your imagination. Win!
- Upgrade your sleep quality. With mindfulness you'll feel so serene and relax that falling asleep becomes effortless. In fact, you can access that state of mind any time you want. 40% of people are chronically sleep-deprived, not because they're hungry or hard physical labor, but because they're stressed. If you can relax, you can probably sleep.
- And much, much more.
A Sneak Peak Inside:
Page 1 of the 4 page table of contents (with clickable links):
A sneak peek of from the book (page 3 of 120)
A sneak peek inside:
Over 300 citied journal articles:
Authored by Leading Meditation Experts:
The Ultimate Guide To Mindfulness & Meditation is researched and written by an expert team extremely passionate about mindfulness, meditation, philosophy, science, and optimising our health and wellbeing.
I'd like you to meet head author Bart Wolbers:
- Finished Master degrees in Clinical Health Science, Philosophy, and Philosophy of Science and Technology (with Distinction)
- Featured on Yahoo, the Daily Beast, Bustle, the Sun, and Dropbox with his health-related content
- More than 15 years of experience in the health optimization space
- Head science researcher at AlexFergus.com
Next up we have Alex Fergus:
- ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist—Certified through ISSN (International Society Of Sports Nutrition)
- Fitness Instructor Level 3 & 4—With Fitness Institute of Australia
- Superhuman Coach Certified—This is Ben Greenfield's coaching program, which is now called Kion Coaching.
- Eight years of experience working as a Health & Sleep Coach to top executives across the world.
- Head researcher and author of the AlexFergus.com blog with over 3 million unique readers!
We live and breathe health and wellbeing science. A quick look at the 300+ research papers we have read and referenced in creating this ebook will show you exactly what we mean!
If you decide my ebook isn't for you, just send me an email and I'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
There is no risk!
What People Are Saying:
“After working with Alex and implementing his protocols I have been able to finally sleep deeper and improve my performance and cognitive function in all aspects of my job & life”
“Since working with Alex, I have more energy and I have physical and mental stamina and resilience that has propelled me forward and enables me to take on more and deal with more, and be more effective.
Not only do I feel great, but I look better as well!
Highly recommended. ”
Craig Manson. Executive - Canon Asia Pacific
Get Access Now
So what are you waiting for?
Stop suffering from horrible sleep, stop waking up feeling tired and exhausted, stop spending hours trying to figure out how to improve your sleep and boost your deep sleep percentages!
Simply click the book cover below to head to the checkout screen: